Sinister: more weekend fun?

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Wed May 12 17:22:37 BST 1999

bowlie bowlie bowlie - ha said it last!

How are we all? It's sad how the enthusiasm dies off so quickly. hello to
all that I met, although briefly but Keith and Christophe were scaring me
with that goddamn machine. Joss was scaring me even more but that was just
usual. And Tag can dance.

Disappointed as I was with the apparent lack of rock and roll lifestyles
(jon Spencer ya woos) I'm glad to see all was rectified in Dublin later.
Although I admit I didnt even see B&S, Godspeed kinda wrapped me round all
22 little fingers they had - which was quite a bit more than the others, so
they won.

Anyway it was fun. It aint ever wearing that hat again though.

Other matters. My knowledge of 'fun' is rather limited, in the south of
England that is, I know loads of fun things to do up here in Scotland. Why
we even found the lyrics/music for 'total eclipse of the heart' on Russia's
first Bonnie T's web page. Well I want to know about things in London cause
I'll be there soon for a few days. Any info would be of help, especially
Harrison Ford's phone number - i heard all the big stars live there.

oh thank you all so much,

all my lovin'
Claire