Sinister: Capital is not dead,is it?

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Wed May 12 17:31:47 BST 1999

Here I am with my nowadays rebellious spirit:

The radical wing has risen its discontinous flight after Jarko's hush-hush
over Jeepster not selling any longer B&S merchandising. If nearly most of
you out there were not shopaholics unable to articulate your behaviour
apart from the consumism injected straight to your veins by all the
possible media, as I am not,you would create your own B&S fashion and be
alternative and could start to crop your own carrots and make your own
bread and survive with no heating.Hey!All the above is true in my case but
the carrots bit and only because my backyard does not offer the proper
natural conditions.

After some similar experiences in the list ,fearing possible attacks from
lacking sense of humour masses, I just state all the above is equally a
joke,  being myself a walking example of how to survive to the
consumer society and spend 90 quid in a red sexy dress purchased at a
chain of stores whose treatment of women in its marketing is not
particularly fortunate, by the way (Floss, I will never be able to speak
German, sorry!)

However, it looks a good idea to me.It will stop Belle and Sebastian to be
a band who sold more t-shirts than records, as (at least in Spain)it was
said about The Smiths...

Nick is having dirty dreams.No comment.

And I have no sleep.Are we potentially connected???

xxxx

Arantxa