Sinister: Quick question

Gary Lawler glawler at xxx.ie
Wed May 12 21:35:39 BST 1999

Does anyone have that Jeepster mail order form on file? I've decided that
I've gone too long without LLPJ and DoW, and that the time has come to get
them . . . . and maybe put in an order for Tigermilk while I'm at it. So if
anyone has it, could send it along to me? Thanks in advance (I can't seem
to find it on the site . . . all that talk of credit cards and secure
documents made me afraid, so I ran away).

Oh, and group assessment-type interviews where you have to act all cheerful
and chatty are horrible, horrible, horrible. Especially if you're not. So I
found out today.

Gary Lawler