Sinister: <Insert random lyric bearing no relevance to the message here>

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed May 12 22:22:53 BST 1999

On Wed, 12 May 1999, Cynthia Someone wrote:

> This is very good. But I heard that Tag has extremely small feet. I always
> thought dancers had to have big feet, with long toes, to keep from falling
> over.

Unfortunately it doesn't work the other way round - I've got huge feet but
I can't dance for toffee. Or more accurately, I normally dance like my
feet are stuck in a large pool of toffee and I'm trying to get out. As
anyone who made it to Brighton Beach after the Leeds gig last year can
testify...

As for the T-Shirts, yes David has said that Jeepster will probably stop
selling B&S merchandise before long, but that it's up to the band
themselves if they want to let someone else take over instead. So if the
Glaswegians on the list have a word with little Stuart M, we could start a
Sinister T-shirt emporium...

Oh, and by the way, to Blake / Claire / anyone else who's going to London
at any point, all you need to do is email Trousers and see if there's
going to be a Blue Soda social at the Poetry Cafe while you're here, then
we'll all get to meet you...

Big Stu