Sinister: Beepsternews: update

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed May 12 22:51:35 BST 1999

Belle and Sebastian
-------------------

Some confusion appears to have arisen over B&S's next release. We would
like to make it clear that the 'Tigermilk' which is to be released on July
12th is NOT a re-release of their first, limited edition album. It is in
fact a 3-track single, having as it's lead track the instrumental song of
the same name which was played live at Manchester Town Hall in December
1997.

Track two on the CD will be another live favourite, 'The Loneliness Of The
Middle-Distance Runner'. This would have been released a while ago, but
the band couldn't decide on which of the studio mixes they preferred; so
there will be 2 different mixes on the CD, one coming out of each speaker,
so you'll get a different version by adjusting the balance on your hifi to
the left or the right.

Track three will be a song called 'Winter Wookie', written by Stuart David
to commemorate the UK release of the new Star Wars film. It is the
heart-wrenching story of the plight of an 8-foot tall walking, talking
ball of hair which has been left by Han Solo to fend for itself for a
weekend in late January; and of it's subsequent doomed love affair with a
roll of shag-pile carpet.

Needless to say, all three songs sound fantastic, and I urge you all to go
out and buy 20 copies so we can make more money out of it. It will come in
an attractive puce-and-lilac sleeve, featuring a picture of an empty
flowerpot on the front for no apparent reason.

The single can be pre-ordered for just thirty-six pounds from the Beepster
online shop; and will be available in the stores from July 12th (or June
1st from CDNow).

Katherine
        beepster recordings ltd. - mailto:s-and-m at beepster.co.uk
 	               http://www.beepster.co.uk/