Sinister: papercuts (strictly business mail,no fun stuff)

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu May 13 00:05:06 BST 1999

belle and sinister merchandise no longer? does that mean there is going to
be a huge sale? oh please...i dont understand cheques or money orders or
anything,whenever i send my order,i send the actual money is a cassette
tape. i`d like to make some belle and sebastian merchandise...the art
students at my school have got a silk screening machine and everything, you
know,at my 9th birthday party,i wanted fun things,to be original,so we all
got to make our own tshirts,mine was SO UGLY though, thiis hideous PLOP of
orange in the middle (oh,how i cried) i would re-like the chance to make a
shirt again.

flaming lips:
i stole a flaming lips cd from this bin,a few months ago,before i even heard
you discussing them (and i hear much discussing now) i think the name
attracted me,well i didnt really steal,the man said i could take it, its
called `The Big Ol` Bug Is The New Baby Now` but i dont understand them..i
also took a cd called `Ponto` are they a band that will get much discussion
as well? to be honest,i have listened to it yet,so sitting in my room may be
a really good cd (or a really bad one)i dont know anything about these
things.

can i see this papercuts? i heard of before,but now i hear agin,i really
want to see it. seriously and completely! sign me up

nick dastoors mail was so fun, what a sweet little thing.

je m`excuse,normally,i would be ecstatic with my wedding plans,what a boring
mail,so official huh? but your pal pookie is ill.