Sinister: toronto picnic??

Miette76 at xxx.com Miette76 at xxx.com
Thu May 13 15:47:28 BST 1999

In a message dated 5/13/99 12:30:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
scoulomb at acs.ryerson.ca writes:

<< hello all,

 i was just wondering if the toronto picnic was still going on because a
 friend of mine and i would love to come even though she's not even on this
 list and this is my first post....thats just how much we'd love to meet
 lovely b&s fans!

 sam
 xoxoxyz >>

is there a sinister list picnic? maybe i missed the previous letter which
mentioned this, but when was it planned? i will be in toronto with some
friends near the end of this month and maybe we could come along too. sounds
lovely!
chao! esme