Sinister: Delgadoes....

Elish Hope ehope at xxx.com
Thu May 13 19:26:57 BST 1999

Totally off the subject - but cool all the same!

In America THE BOX music channel is split into four station - The Edge,
Classic, Urban and Rap.  My CD player is shot so I left The Edge on while I
did the dishes - and to my surprise the Delgadoes were on!!!  I was stunned!
I guess this is hope that B&S will be on soon!

Snoggs,

elle