Sinister: a bit of B&S in the end, but otherwise its an european experince.

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Thu May 13 19:32:23 BST 1999

: "jarkko frantila" wrote the second of may...

>And now on to other stuff. Ok, Im trying to get some people together for
>the big Scandinavian meetup, but no-one seems to be intersted. Come on...
>Everybody else is doing it, why can't we?
>
>-Jake.

.....count me in,

I know there are some more scandinavians out there, I don`t write much
myself, but I do read almost every mail, and surely, there has been some of
you out there.

Anyone going to Roskilde\quart festival this summer? Then we could have a
(scandinavian) meetup there,!

I saw NICK CAVE  the sec. of may, and I just wanted to tell you all that it
was amazing, he`s got such a great voice, he would be worth listening to
even without the piano\guitar (whatever).

and , one last thing, I have now read my 156 unread sinister mails, and
noticed some of you talking about Stina NORDENSTAM, and I just want to say
how pleased I was when someone mentioned her name, because she`s just
uniqe.(she can come to the scandinavia meetup, beeing sweedish, you know.)

ok, that`s it then, just one question, in case anyone from scotland reads
this..
where would you apply to art school if you were to choose between Dundee and
Glasgow? (pretty obvious what the answear will be, considering this is a
belle and sebastian mailing list,,,   but I`m seriouse,..anyone..???I`m just
wondering. thankyou.

>hadetbra
..norwegian girl

thefilmtheyshowissadandboringdynamitealmostasmilelikethe...thistimejohnyou`llmakeit.