Sinister: Absinth vs Heroin

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Fri May 14 10:22:27 BST 1999

Dear Scruffy Dogs,

Oh, I've been away for a while.   With the fairies.  Actually I've only just
sobered up after bowlie, which was grand altogether thanks.  I have a
question for the occultists amongst you - If you make a deal with the devil
in a dream, is that a real deal he can hold you to?  I've so I'm afraid I am
damned, so I might as well enjoy myself while I can.   With the passing of
the great Oliver Reed I feel that I should mount his tackle and continue in
his grand drunken and lecherous style.  I'd get my willy tattooed as well,
if I had one.

Today is a historic day of great importance as Miss Julia is currently
sitting her last university exam in the whole world ever.   To celebrate we
shall drink.  I have an inkling the tipple of choice will be

A B S I N T H

either that or we'll just stick to the heroin.  Mmm, lovely heroin, you make
my back hair stand on end.   You make my eyes water and my bunions throb.

Here's a joke that will really fox the bastards:
Q: Why won't Bugs Bunny feed his pet lemur Irish Stew?
A: Because stew hurt lemur, doc!

(get it?  Stuart Lee Murdoch!  get it now?)
Och Shut that door,
  Chris