Sinister: Too tired to come up with anything witty

Ickle Al - Glitter Guy alanrollo at xxx.com
Sat May 15 00:51:55 BST 1999

Well, after many Tommy Pickle from Rugrats style
attempts at getting out of the nursery I'm now finally
out....

Being new to the list (and just generally not knowing
very much about anything) I really don't know what to
say........

I've been waiting evr since Bowlie to say something,
and now I can I can't think of what to say!!

For people wondering I am the same sad little Al that
appealed for some friends on the Bowlie noticeboard at
Bowlie........

not that it made any difference. :o(

Still I had a great time though..... :o)

ummm...
errrr...
sorry to have wasted your time with this stupid
message...

loads of love
Al
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx