Sinister: no more smelly diapers

Murdoch The Stunted stunted_murdoch at xxx.com
Sat May 15 02:30:28 BST 1999

Hello all of you,

I`m out of the nursery now, yes i`m free..but strangely I don`t have a lot to say. Th others weren`t nice to me in the nursery, they said I smelled real bad and had an awful lot of facial hair for a baby. I`ve been a Belle And Sebastian fan for quite a while,(and yes,I do own Tigermilk,but funny story- i did something a little strange with it,not necessarily strange,but something I felt was right)but due to the lack of technology around here (I live in a cave,no seriously,I really do,it`s not what you`d think)
 I am just starting to embrace technology, so I`ve been amusing myself by looking around through this sinister home and the gallery.My my, aren`t you all a tasty lot? It gets awful lonely round these parts.You`re all just a dream for this lonely sea dog!That and those crazy tales. Well so far,from what I`ve seen,this list is simply the bee`s knees,but I guess you kids don`t use that expression anymore, har har!

I suppose an introduction would be good, age and all that,but I`m much older than all of you "young `uns".

I just wanted to say that I got Chris`s joke (the lemur irish stew one) without having to look down farther and have the real meaning revealed to me.

Don`t be too rough on me now,
Iain

Signup for your free Virtual Countries E-mail address at http://www.scotland.com