Sinister: what's happened to the list crush site?

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Sat May 15 17:24:44 BST 1999

Dear sinistereens:

help! the list crush site appears to not be working. Did it move when I
wasn't looking?

I've gotten several mysterious letters from www.thespark.com  telling me
someone likes me. allegedly you enter the email addresses of those you like,
and if they've listed you under people THEY like, a match is made, and it
notifies you. Just like cruising someone at a bar, only you don't have to
look at them, and if they don't fancy you, no harm done.

anyway, i was going to cleverly use the list crush site to see if anyone
voted for me, thus narrowing down the field of people who could be
responsible for those letters.

Belle and Sebastian content:

I'm looking for tapes of any B&S shows out there. (other than the black
sessions)
Does anyone have any they'd like to send to me? I'll either tape the Black
sessions for you, or send money, whichever.
     The one i'm most interested in would of course be Bowlie; i'd love to
hear the stirring rendition of "The kids are alright" but any show will do.
Remember; i compensate.

          dave*