Sinister: I'm feeling a wee bit sinister

william robertson willy.robertson at xxx.com
Sat May 15 22:11:01 BST 1999

Hello, I'm new so please be gentle.  My name is Willy, I'm 18, I'm from Perth in Scotland, I play guitar in a band and I'm doing 'Sound Engineering' at College.  Richard Colburn and Tony Doogan have both done the course as well...sorry for the name drop but first impressions count and I'm trying to look cool (even though I'm not)

I quite liked being in the nursery 'cause it felt like I was reading someone's diary but it was a bit frustrating.  But, now that I'm out I'm finding it hard to think of interesting things to say.

I first got into B&S when I saw the video for Lazy Line-Painter Jane on MTV's Alternative Nation.  I went out and bought it straight away and after a few weeks I was hooked.

I wasn't at Bowlie 'cause I couldn't afford it and I'm very jealous of anyone who went.

I'm going to go now but before I do I'll tell you some of my favourite bands:- Talking Heads, the Delgados, Arab Strap, Mogwai, Radiohead, Herbie Hancock, Pavement, Supergrass, the Beatles, Miles Davis, Massive Attack, Portishead, Bjork, Roni Size, Talvin Singh....I can't think of any more, so I'll get 'me' coat.

---
>From
     Willy