Sinister: happy for a day

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Mon May 17 01:17:35 BST 1999

hello people

thought I'd tell you a story about what happened to me last night

I was in the student union (stirling uni) at a so called indie night and
was dancin away to early Charlatans and stuff which was good but then I
got a bit bored so I went to the DJ and said to him "dont take this the
wrong way but have you got any indie stuff recorded after 92?" He
laughed and then said "No....actually I do have belle and sebastian but
nobody ever dances to it" Well I showed him the TBWTAS that I was wearing
under my hooded top and I begged and I pleaded but he wouldn't play it for
me. So what I did was I got him to play Bang from the Blur album leisure
and then I wandered off. About 10 minutes later I had a great idea...I
went back to the DJ and asked him if he wanted a copy of Tigermilk. When
he said yes I demanded that he play Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying for me
in order to get a copy. He did this and when he played it lots of people
screamed and ran on to the dance floor and started jumping about with me
and smiling a lot and one girl hugged me and another started rubbing my
T-shirt and I was very happy.
I'm still happy now and will be for a little while longer 'cos I've just
been given my voice in here but I'm getting a taste for this happiness
thing now and so I need you all to mail me at either

     ol01 at students.stir.ac.uk
or
     owen at belleandsebastian.org

and then I will stay happy and if I'm happy then I'll keep you all amused
with my silly antics.
have a good one
and have one for me
     owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon