Sinister: Interstellar Novar Drive!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sun May 16 22:12:54 BST 1999

I know where the Poetry Parrot went. Brad had it last. It doesn't bear
thinking about.

I couldn't give two hoots of a baa lamb's tail whether BEEPSTER do B&S
merchandise or not. To be quite frank, the t-shirts were rather poor
quality, and make me look like I've got big jugs. But I am looking
forward to the new generation of BEEPSTER recording artistes. Who
knows? Maybe they'll discover someone to eclipse even Snow Patrol!

I've been reading The Economist, all about the future, when we'll all
be downloading albums from the Internet and playing them on special
machines implanted up our bottoms, connected to specially trained
octopus headphones with suction pad speaker systems. Perhaps we'll be
able to download merchandise too, such as iron-on transfers and
saliva-propelled tattoos. It'll be great. The only negative aspect I
can see is the closing down of every single record shop in the world.
I took this as a hint to go out and buy as many albums as possible
while I still can. I started out with Jimi Hendrix Live at the
Fillmore East. I can't say I'm overly thrilled about it, apart from
our old friend Chip Taylor's magnificent "Wild Thing, You Make
Everything Groovy". But I'm very thrilled by "Good Times" by Chic. I
urge you all to rush out and buy it before all the record shops in the
world close down and you haven't got anything to do on Saturday
mornings anymore.

Thank you FunkySeb for your kind words of kindness that you so kindly
wrote concerning Pedro Juan in Trousercuts. I'm afraid I can't answer
all your questions, because it's a secret. But I can assure you that
there are NO mistakes in Trousercuts, the greatest fanzine of all
time. Rumour has it that Manda Rin is so jealous, she's put all that
weight back on again.

Sister Disco