Sinister: If we took away the sky where would all the birds fit in ?

Tony kissingdom at xxx.net
Mon May 17 10:09:42 BST 1999

>Is anyone else going to see My Life Story at the LA2 ?

Maybe, I had a love affair with MLS around '94 back when Helen Caddich was
still amoungst them but after her departure things seem to have gone rapidly
downhill. Whilst she went on to do the arrangements for Micheal Head's 'The
Magical World of The Strands' Jake seems to have seriously lost the plot. If
anyone is going my friend Sam (she of Foundation) is doing the T-shirt stall
this tour following the departure of the long-suffering and much loved Claire.
So say hello and buy her a drink and maybe she'll dish the dirt on Shakey
Jake.

Low were magical almost as good as Red House Painters last year, Smog were
fine too, lots of B&S badges, though none presented in the inverted tradition
denoting a sinisterette. One of them presented me with a flyer for a club they
run in Oxford every Wednesday called 'Strange Fruit'
strangefruit at matter.dircon.co.uk playing B&S, Mogwai, Field Mice ect.

Go-Betweens at the Jazz Cafe tonight and Pernice Bros @ The Garage tomorrow,
who needs sleep anyways ...
Tony