Sinister: some old bollocks

Joss Moorkens JMoorkens at xxx.ie
Mon May 17 19:47:07 BST 1999

Aiight, campers.

I promised myself I'd never post again, but since I currently have no votes
in the list crush thingy, I thought I may as well. After all, I can't do
much worse.
Not even heroic alcohol intake at the Bowlie has boosted my tally. Although
judging by any photies I've seen, I was a confused pink-faced man in a
cowboy hat. Which can't have helped. Anyways, hello to everyone who it was
such a pleasure to meet over there. Even that Keith Watson, despite his
slagging of Pirouette Park. Which obviously was a palace of R!O!C!K!.
Even our seagulls ate bread dipped in vodka.
And it wasn't cruel because they loved it.

Anyways, I've two reasons to mail. One is cos my wee fwiend Paula has just
subscribed and she's nervous and shy. Unlike in real life.  In a moment of
drunken sincerity, she decided I should write you all to tell you that she's
nice. And she is. And I have.
A hearty wave to all the other new folks too. 1100, eh?

The other one is cos my mails don't get through to FunkySeb. And I want to
make him buy some Fall records.

Finally, if I may, I would like to indulge in some 'call and response'
action. May I suggest saying the 'call' bit normally and reserving for the
'response' bit the whispery voice that kids use to signify crowds when
they're imagining scoring a goal or something. Ready? Okay...
Where are Roolz going?
You lot: To the top!
And where's that?
You lot: The toppermost of the poppermost!

Yes indeed, sweetcheeks.
I can barely wait.
Cheerio...
Joss