Sinister: The Sinister List - a tribute

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon May 17 20:53:06 BST 1999

Ihamilt at aol.com said:

>fuck off with your bloody sinister list

Needless to say Iain's still on the list, waiting with beaming
cheeks, a beating heart and a bit of dribble at the side of his mouth
for all our gasping horror and outrage at his cruel words.  I've
always said it's the final cowardice to sling a parting shot through
the pub door before you leave at how crap we all are, and how much
above us you are, but it's cowardice with the most illusory kind of
ego to pretend you've left and then wait around the corner panting
excitedly to hear the shrieks from within.  It doesn't take much to
type "Ihamilt" into the search box and see that this oevure of Iain's
is by far the most time-consuming thing he's done, even if we didn't
read it.

Iain - don't bother to send the unsubscribe command, this is the one
instance where I'll provide that service myself - in about 10 seconds
time.  The rest of you - don't give him the pleasure of a response,
at least on the list, because for sure he'll be looking in the
archive if previous experience is anything to go by.  Believe me, he
needs us more than we need him.

Honey