Sinister: Let's 'ave it!

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Tue May 18 07:06:46 BST 1999

> I'd just like to see
>more people breaking the mould instead of posting more updates of The
>Terribly Twee Things I Did Today. I'm a sucker for outsiders and misfits,
>see.

i would agree with you about this, only the thing is that i *don't* see so
many "i am twee i heard the birdie outside my window" posts on sinister. or
at least, i don't see more of those than i do see the "this band RULES and
should be listened to" or the oh-so-prominent smut filled posts. while
waiting to meet someone today, i found the select article about b&s (8.50
for a magazine? argh) and read it over again... didn't someone say that
basically belle and sebastian (okay, the chat room, but this can be applied
everywhere) were about smut? actually, now that i think about it, there are
perhaps way too many posts filled with sexual innuendos. WE ARE NOT TWEE
ENOUGH! come on, lovelies, we must all learn to become shy and coy and
*cute*. maybe if we were the number of emails in my inbox would diminish cos
everyone would be too scared to post.

har har.

a plug-y thing: remember toronto listees! the picnic is soon coming! next week!

teriiii

we design synthesizers: http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/