Sinister: When a kiss you, when I kiss you, I hear Charlie Parker playing.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue May 18 09:51:08 BST 1999

First, Janettx said:
>ps.  i am sexually naive.  the only chat up line i've mastered is "so, do
>you want to pull?"
>well it's worked so far  :-)

Hmm. The chat up line I use is "Urrmmm.... Errrmmmm... Eeeehhhh...."
followed by me walking to the bar and buying myself another beer to gain
strenght to talk to her. Not much luck with that one after the first two
hours. My friend said that this is good: "Ermmmm (innocent look on your
face).... I was just thinking, would you consider living the rest of your
life with me?" Haven't tried that one, since I find it a bit too pushy. Not
pushy, "final".

On to some other stuff now. Wait, no. No, yes.

Got myself a hold of Sebadoh's lates a few weeks back. Now, I only had heard
"Love is stronger" when I bought it, and I thought it would have more of
these nice little ballads. Like hell it didn't. SCCHHHHRRAAANNNGGGG!!! say
the guitars in every song, followed by YAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!! by the big Lou
Barlow himself. But it's a fairly good album, though not as good as
"Harmacy". Rock.

And this morning, when i came to work I tried to listen my Tigermilk on my
walkmans. Have to turn up the volume up so much that the final result is
this hissing on the background. Thank God for compact discs. Some of my
friends collect these 70's funk vinyls (Jimi Castor and such), and I must
say, as much as I like the sound and the covers (huge afros, YEAH!!),
they're pretty hard to handle. Me, I'm the product of the
busy-as-a-bee-generation, I don't have the time to get up and turn the
record upside down when side A ends. Or then I'm just plain lazy.

What else? Oh, a friend of mine got back from Bowlie and confirmed it: It
was amazing. Darn. Well, you probably knew that, since it seems that
everyone who reguraly writes here was there. Sigh.

Time for a cigarette now.

"If it's not erotic, I'm not interested."
-Cant remember who said that.

ps: Nick Dastoor and Jessica mentioned brutal arse sex on their posts. i
found it very offensive. But laughed my brain out. And now I'm even stupid
than before. I'm going to get money from all this, let me tell you. See you
in court.