Sinister: something weird for the week

ana simic mazzy_ana at xxx.com
Tue May 18 11:37:24 BST 1999

And she will wake up from the big sleep and yell CHEERIO to y'all!
I admit, I've been lazy and busy and away and I wasn't at the Bowlie and I
eased my daily dose of B&S since the summer started making its presence
obvious....and I was rather inactive on the list.
So there you go! You might consider me an unfaithfull fan or call me names,
but I don't care. It's nice to know the list is here, and I always enjoy
these l'll 'comebacks'. THey make me *smile*.

To smt. more interesting: The thing that triggered me from my big sleep is
the discussion started in my last sinister-digest, about the list containing
too few discussions and being a place where (quite a few) people try to kill
their boredom writing the 'adventures of their everyday life'. No, don't get
me wrong, I DO ENJOY reading that kind of posting once in a while, but I
can't get rid of the impression, that there is less and less connection
between the things people write in the list. I guess, there are definitely
people out there, who hate these kinds of talk in the list, and want
everything to be nice&merry, but I found some truth in what (oh, god I can't
open that mail again, and I forgot your name ..stm like Susan or
so...*sorry*) said.
This is no "this-list-sucks" comment - not at all, as this is and will be
the best list I've been to.This is just a l'll
"I-enjoy-it-and-just-want-it-to-be-even-better" comment.
Shit, gotta run, my lecture starts in 20 min.
I'm sorry, for throwing things like this in the air, and not having much
time to explain them more thoroughly.
Anyways, take care y'all and keep on keeping on.

*Ana*