Sinister: um, is it bad to have sex?

Megan K Lehar mkl206 at xxx.edu
Tue May 18 17:27:48 BST 1999

wow, so far the biggest insult we as a list have received is for having a
lot of sex and good taste in music.  that *has* to be a good sign.  ;)
some people are shy and some aren't.  but honestly, who is so bored that
they join a list for over two weeks in order to post only to cause a fuss?
but oh well.  it can be fun to cause a fuss sometimes.  and really, it's
hard to be offended by someone who paraphrases momus.  hehe.  anyway, i'm
after a much larger slight.  a miss candarel said:

>Chris Leonard to try it instead of heroin one day. You might just like
>it. And at least I'm not forcing you to try it, like that nasty woman
>off the doctor pepper (so miiiisunderstood) advert.

alright, i don't know this ad, but i must stop and state my loyalty to dr
pepper.  it's basically one of my food staples, along with sweettarts and
crack.  i stood behind them when they had the six year old hitting on the
teacher ad, i can make it through this.  miss candarel, would you like to
take this outside?

anyway, i'm in russia right now again.  anybody want me to pick something
up for them?

xoxo
megan