Sinister: we take over mtv

Sam Norman snorman at xxx.uk
Tue May 18 17:35:49 BST 1999

ok i'm not sure if this is on the jeepster, web site or what. but
apparently on June 1st MTV UK and Ireland will be having a Belle and
Sebastian 1 hour special!

could we organise somekind of sleepover at someones house, a midnight
feast picnic!, someone who actually has mtv would be useful.

If i am repeating what someone else has already posted, or is on the site
please forgive me as i've had ny pooter sent away to be repaired, and
ihave been leant an even more primitive pooter instead with a net
connection published in 1991

sam