Sinister: um, is it bad to have sex?

allen ussher at xxx.ca
Tue May 18 17:40:24 BST 1999

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Megan K Lehar wrote:

> alright, i don't know this ad, but i must stop and state my loyalty to dr
> pepper.  it's basically one of my food staples, along with sweettarts and
> crack.  i stood behind them when they had the six year old hitting on the
> teacher ad, i can make it through this.  miss candarel, would you like to
> take this outside?

No offence, but I could never enjoy dr. pepper.  It reminds me too much of
cough medicine, but I think anything with even a hint of raspberry reminds
me of cough medicine.  Now if I actually enjoyed cough medicine, it might be
a different story...

> anyway, i'm in russia right now again.  anybody want me to pick something
> up for them?

Yeah, you can pick me up one of those mail-order Russian brides. *snicker*
Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

Allen
--
"Long afloat on shipless oceans