Sinister: um, is it bad to have sex?

Gary Lawler glawler at xxx.ie
Tue May 18 19:36:23 BST 1999

At 10:40 18/05/99 -0600, you wrote:
>On Tue, 18 May 1999, Megan K Lehar wrote:
>
>No offence, but I could never enjoy dr. pepper.  It reminds me too much of
>cough medicine, but I think anything with even a hint of raspberry reminds
>me of cough medicine.  Now if I actually enjoyed cough medicine, it might be
>a different story...

This has been annoying me for quite some time now . . .

. . . what flavour *is* Dr Pepper? I'd try it myself if it wasn't for those
bloody ads - why should people be forced to drink it? Is it not nice?
They've managed to convinced me that it's made of crushed beetle or something.

Non B&S stuff: I got that new album by that Flaming Lips band I'm hearing
so much about, which I love, and that Godspeed You Black Emperor! album
which I Don't Get At All.

Sort-of B&S stuff: I sent away my order for LLPJ and DoW last week . . .
here's hoping Jeepster are fairly fast at responding to orders :-)

The Big Issue: debate on the nature on the list is all well and good, but
<pontification> let's make sure that it stays civil and that people know
when to stop and just agree to disagree . . . I've found that opinions tend
to take on a life of their own when exposed to the internet ;-)
</pontifcation>.

--
Gary Lawler  *  ICQ UIN: 11115268  *  AIM: seclite369