Sinister: lowercase letters & dr pepper....

erika balsom ebalsom at xxx.net
Tue May 18 20:58:26 BST 1999

hello everyone!!
in lowercase and sound as though they would hyperventilate if their phone
ever rang",  i must say that i write in lowercase when i both type and
print.... but it doesn't mean that i fit the stereotype.  someone, who was
quite annoying, asked me if it had to do with low self esteem. she said, "do
you write your name with a lowercase because you don't think you're worthy
of a capital?"  this isn't the case at all.... i just thought i'd mention
it.

>. . . what flavour *is* Dr Pepper? I'd try it myself if it wasn't for those
>bloody ads - why should people be forced to drink it? Is it not nice?
>They've managed to convinced me that it's made of crushed beetle or
something.
i believe it's a cherry cola flavour produced by pepsi... which is why
coca-cola introduced cherry coke to compete with it.

>Non B&S stuff: I got that new album by that Flaming Lips band I'm hearing
>so much about, which I love, and that Godspeed You Black Emperor! album
>which I Don't Get At All.
i also bought the godspeed you bacl emporer album fairly recently, on
recommendation... i have to say that although parts of it are redeeming,
it's largely boring.... in order to really pull that stuff off, you have to
have excellent musicians playing excellent music.  godspeed you black
emporer has neither.
that's all!
erika xox.