Sinister: lowercase letters & dr pepper....

Amy ecsamenz at xxx.uk
Wed May 19 02:11:26 BST 1999

Hello,

erika balsom wrote:
> in lowercase and sound as though they would hyperventilate if their phone
> ever rang",  i must say that i write in lowercase when i both type and
> print.... but it doesn't mean that i fit the stereotype.

I quite like writing in lowercase, but I don't all of the time, in
fact I suppose I'm not now. But anyway, I don't hyperventilate
every time the phone rings. I just think it looks quite nice to
type little.

> >. . . what flavour *is* Dr Pepper?
It's always reminded me of boiled sweets, and I can see the cough
medicine similarity too.
But you can't beat panda pops, can you? They're lovely, and carry a
nice picture of, er, a panda.
Has anyone tried the new! 'wonka' xploder chocolate bars??
Chocolate, crisped rice and popping candy!! That popping candy's
naughty you know, I got some the other day, the packet said 'fizz
whizz - with pop rocks!' kids and drugs and stuff...

Amy :)