Sinister: what we think we do

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Tue May 18 21:59:00 BST 1999

oooh, The list that is Sinister is a hot-bed of discussion recently. First
things first:
Dr Pepper's secret ingredient.. is either plums or prunes. I'm not sure if
there's a big difference. one is merely the dried version of the other, like
raisins and grapes.

The Post That Angered.
    Well. if Iain was serious, i think the post was uncalled for. If it was a
joke, then we're getting all hyped up over nothing.
     However, this is Honey's garden, and what he says goes. Which is fine by
me. If he says that trampling radishes is a nono, then radish-tramplers get
escorted to the gate, no matter if they trampled the radishes a-purpose or
while trying to catch a fat-looking toad.
     i think i may have stretched that analogy a bit far.
            Does anyone know on average, how long it takes Jeepster to ship
to the continental US? I'm in a hurry to get my new goodies!

        dave. a lowercase horror