No subject

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Tue May 18 23:13:32 BST 1999

Ian says:

'smuch better to just let the
cosmos flow from your fingertips and not stem the tide with a shift button.
its not just a matter of laziness, typing lower case is your cosmic
responsibility.  the universe demands it.

yeah. he said cosmos. Where are the lefthanders, the flatfooters, and the
open-mouthed, and those with mismatched pairs of socks to proclaim their
alliance with said cosmos? By the way, I keep trying to push the shift key,
but it doesn't always want to obey me. maybe the keyboards (of the world
unite!) are trying to tell me something.

nothing b&s related here.
lovelorn (isn't lovelorn a great word?),
Cynthia