Sinister: The Sinister Garden (continued)

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Tue May 18 23:51:47 BST 1999

Hello,

To continue the fun debate of Sinister-land...
from my relatively new listee perspective (and in my opinion) the reason
the garden of Sinister is such a wonderful place compared to other
common or garden lists is because it has been cared for lovingly and
tenderly by the hands of a certain Honey. It's not to say if your pet
labrodor Harold takes a dump on the lawn someone rushes out with a poopa
scoopa, it's normally left for the flies to feast on, but if someone
lets a herd of elephants come in a dump on the prize rose bushes surely
a quiet word with the local zoo is in order.
I have to say ,though, I found the Mr Hamilton's poetic contribution
funny in places too ,though, I doubt if anyone here's offended because
it's not really relavent to a bunch of libidinous alcoholics, or is that
just me.
Oh well,

Te ra,

Martin