Sinister: tweeness doesn't come in a box / or bought in a stamp aka century of fakers/

remaniac eyh96 at xxx.edu
Wed May 19 00:15:54 BST 1999

melissa.thornton at utoronto.ca wrote:

>well, instead of trying to come across real cutsie, we should all try to
>make ourselves seem as extroverted as possible,...
>
>why, just last night teri and i got drunk off our arses on vodka, then
>we molested some unsuspecting boys, and we woke up with our crack pipes
>still in our mouths...
>
>see, that wasn't too hard...lets all give it a go!
>toot a loo,
>emily
>
>p.s. sorry for dragging your good name through the mud with me teri..

dear impostors,

as sinisterines and divas from the start we cannot have our good names
besmerched through your campaign. and my flatmate crackpipe concedes.

as Lippmann would call manufacturing consent.  no canadian or any other
"dian" is gunna blitz a propaganda campaign set to implicate us in
molestation, crack use (you know less jail terms are given to those who use
cocaine instead), and indiscriminate use of cheap liquor.

ciao
the real teri and em (older, better, and smarter)

scratch my name on your arm with a fountain pen
(this means you really love me)
rusholme ruffians