Sinister: turn turn turn

EliotNew at xxx.com EliotNew at xxx.com
Wed May 19 00:17:06 BST 1999

     Aye, the lowercase.  Funny / not funny that's the only thing anyone
noticed about my message.   I was being hyperbolic ( as well I wouldn't think
there are people who ACTUALLY hyperventilate when the phone rings).  But the
absence of intonation and inflection in type does allow a few other
communciation tools to take the fore.  Can't imagine ignoring punctuation in
poetry.  Wouldn't want to read a novel in all capitals.  I don't care about
the grammar or spelling here one bit but I do respect the people who write
here enough to read their messages as they are written, giving the usual
interpretations to commas (pause), exclamation marks (excitement) and words
in all capitals (emphasis).
     Don't care about all that, really,  but I am concerned with a tempting
but ropey looking double disc of the Supper Club shows that I saw in a store.
 'Lord Anthony', 'Turn, Turn, Turn' and other live rares and highlights
abound and seeing as by the time B&S bring their act to anywhere within a 500
mile radius of myself they'll have forgotten how anything off their first
three albums and it's vicinity goes I'm feeling the need to get my hands on
everything they've done up to this point.
      On a B&S family twee note, were there actual releases from Stu's early
bands or does trying to get ahold of pre-B&S recordings yield the same stare
as asking a local shop if they can order 'I Think I'm Ready For The Electric
Chair'  by The Nosebleeds with Morrissey on vocal?  I don't live in Scotland,
p.s.

eliot