Sinister: just another point of view

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed May 19 01:52:38 BST 1999

re:that guy and the bitter mail

ok,first of all the whole `oh it hits too close to home thing` ok,sensitive
stan makes me laugh so much,i think his are funny,and its not even a case of
being offended, but this other guy, i mean,if you`re going to be a parody of
something,can you at least be funny? he just seemed a little too miss thang
and `take THAT you venomous (pink and soft) snakes!` for my tastes, i mean,
geez,hissy fit.
this whole pink cardigan fluffy kitten image is bad,but the other end of the
spectrum is just as dreadfully boring."badasses" with no fear who only talk
about a)latest "wild" drug adventures
b) rebellious sex adventures c)their syphilis and being bloated on a toilet
...can get pretty lame as well.

i mean, OOOH you REBEL you...try being 13 and finding out your pregnant! Oh,
It`s so fun! Especially when your boyfriend dumps you when he finds out!
Cool!

sorry,i don`t mean to get all righteous "the more you know" type of person
on you all,i just wanted to add another perspective, that in some cases its
not a question of image or anything like thator taking offense, simply its a
question of unfunny-ness,dammit,and a question of style.

gosh,i`m not really this serious, i`m attending that darts championship at
camber sands,it`s my nerves really,they are just on edge.

but be nice to sinister,the golden rule you know,you may end up one day
bloated on a toilet, green with syphilis, bitter and old and alone,with no
wife or husband to make you a nice fresh apple pie.

its the nerves,honest
xo Gunther`s Voice