Sinister: The geeks shall inherit the earth

Dom 95djb2 at xxx.uk
Wed May 19 02:58:52 BST 1999

My, the list has got a bit sinister lately, what with all this Iain
nonsense...I haven't got anything to say about that, but I will reveal to
everyone that I have kidnapped the Poetry Parrot by sneakily hanging
around outside Ailsa's window 'til she released him, and snaring him (in a
twee, humane way) with a big sack. And I've turned him into a 'Prose
Parrot' just for the one week. Monday it is then...

Much much too drunk to write anything else without embarassing myself
(done that lots already tonight - in fact lower case or not, this has
 taken me about 20 minutes to write)

Love you all
Dom