Sinister: Montreal picnic

Fox in the snow foxinthesnow_ at xxx.com
Wed May 19 04:03:04 BST 1999

Hello!!:)
I just want to let people know that a picnic was organised for Montreal, on
May 22nd ( this coming Saturday) at parc lafontain , near the lake as we've
been told there's one ( I have no idea on that because I'm not from
Montreal). Well if you're willing to come that'd be nice to email me telling
me cos I'd like to know about how many people are coming so I can plan a
birthday cake for the number of people we will be ( yes it'll be the
birthday of a sinisteree;)). Well let,s hope the weather will stay nice and
bring whatever you feel like bringing: blankets, kites, food ( of course)
and maybe guitars but I think some people are already bringing that! :)
Hope to see some of you there on Saturday!
cheers,
Karolyne