Sinister: I'll have it, thanks

Pulpbot at xxx.com Pulpbot at xxx.com
Wed May 19 04:02:17 BST 1999

Kids,

Frankly, this hand-wringing debate following the ihamil post scarily reminds
me of my group therapy (not a fact I'd normally broadcast, but what the
heck). Whenever someone in the group is critical or angry or (gasp) bored, a
roiling internal debate is ignited: are we too critical? are we not critical
enough? what motivated the criticism? is the group in a fallow period? This
is familiar, perhaps.
The typical consensus is that my group is too nice, which isn't a good thing.
But then we're all paying big bucks to feel sad about our parents divorce or
whatever. This list, on the other hand, is beholden to no such purpose. I
think people are too polite here, but this is also the most interesting,
personality-jammed list I'm on, so go figure. Other lists crawling with
jackasses are far more boring for some reason. I think I'm losing sight of
the point. Oh yeah, you all owe my 60 dollars. Thanks.