Sinister: so i ses to magda........

KIRWAN LOUISE EMMA 9852611 at xxx.ie
Wed May 19 10:16:53 BST 1999

Don't you hate when you hear a really good joke off a friend/telly/whatever
and when you try and relate it to others it just dies? This has been
happening to me lately - i get half way through, see the inevitable mess i'm
going to make, go red, and shut my mouth. Of course, by then people want to
know the end of the joke. And then, with my hands over my face, i *have* to
tell them. And they *never* laugh, unless it's a nervous "haha" to pacify
me.
I think it's the horrible silence between the joke ending and conversation
starting that always gets me the most. Or when your friend, being the good
person they are, tries to comfort you, " that was...ummm..that was nice" or
worse, " yes, well emmm..how are you?".

Anyway, a question about the lower case thing ( stop me if you've heard this
before); doesn't the word package automatically change the first letters of
every sentence to capitals, thus eliminating lowercase sentences? Mine does
( insert smug tone here..sorry).

one more comment/question. I'm behind and i'm sorry.

I also think that if people are trying to be fluffy all the time, all the
fun/interesting stuff will be lost. Hey, think of ned flanders , nicest guy
in the world but he ain't the most fun.
And yes, i do live through the simpson's ( it's so funny cos it's
true....heehee)

and now i'm shutting up.

Louise
( ps. Nicely put, ciaran)