Sinister: AWFUL

Darren Savage sav_one at xxx.com
Wed May 19 11:40:46 BST 1999

I used to drink Dr Pepper occasionally but then they
commissioned one of the most utterly appaling ads I
have seen for quite some time.  It has even usurped
most of the McDonalds ads as advertising travesties.
It is not the fault of the agencies though, it is the
fault of the brand owner for allowing such nascent
Americanised drivel to be signed off.  I hope sales
plummet drasically.

On a more B&S note, I recently bought a lovely new
machine for my guitar that can make it sound like
anything from a chainsaw on fire to a swan floating on
a mill pond.  It really is a smashing piece of kit.
However I have so far failed to find how to play a
Century of Fakers on the web so if anyone knows the
appegio tab it would be ace of you to send it to me.

Also through consistent playing of B&S songs in the
office (mainly sinister) I believe I have instilled
more sensitive values in the creative department.  So
look out for more ads staring twee cardigan wearing
poetic types.

cheerio