Sinister: Wuthering Heights

Therese McKenna theasphaltgirl at xxx.com
Wed May 19 14:08:40 BST 1999

'I want you to know that you have treated me infernally. INFERNALLY'
(Cliff Richard (playing Heathcliff) comforts the dying Cathy).

'Tttthhhhhhhhwwwwaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkk'
(Heathcliffrichard deals out some justice to his twee, simpering,
you-could-knock-me-over-with-a-feather-type-wife Isabella).

'Mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeooooooooooooaaauuuooooooowwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeekk'
(Heathcliffrichard strings up Isabella's cute little puddy-tat).
T'would appear that listees are exploring the darker side of Cliff Richard's
posting personality as exemplified by his role in the all singing, all
dancing 'Heathcliff' it's me it's catheee i've come hohohohome....Lots of
tumultuous tumult and antagonistic antagonism going on at the mo'. Great.
Perhaps.
Anyhoo, I'm not going to comment on any of it, this being my inaugural
lecture, opting instead for the inane 'hi, my name is, it's soo nice to be
here' approach. Originality is rife. If that's not an oxymoron or
something...
Yeah, yeah, so I'm another person in on the heels of the bowlie
extravaganza, got a problem with that? eh? wow, that was the bestest weekend
EVER (she yelled), and i'm so very sad that i've still got my tag on. it now
makes a nice crackly sound. i was in a chalet with ian whose posts are much
more entertaining than mine have ever any hope of being, and ian, i was as
much of a 'd' as you were. :)
i'm a belfast girl, a law and french student if you don't mind, though i'm
giving up law 'cos it's not very pretty. nah (shit i'm lapsing into this
careless state of inattention to punctuation and capital letters that is
infecting so many these days), i'm dropping it because it's dull and liable
to necessitate lots of hard work which i'm much too lazy to do. But
whythehell would 1000 odds people care 'bout that? Hmmm...i've loved Belle
and Sebastian since conception, in fact ever since I was a little star
twinkling in the heavens, as I once was, apparently, so i'm much cooler and
a better person than all the rest of you as a result of this. And i play the
flute.
I'm not going to write anything of import AT ALL in this mail by the way, in
case you hadn't concluded this for yourself, so if you're still reading,
you're a wee bit mad. Zoiks, I wish i'd thought of something to talk about
before starting this. Whatever will you all think of me? ;) Well, maybe I'll
think of something relevant next time...Until then, delete away and continue
with yer topical debate of the day. Y'all seem quite charming anyways...
                                  ciao for niao,
                                          Terri.