Sinister: werchter 99

alex tobin popjourno at xxx.nl
Wed May 19 15:30:06 BST 1999

Just a quick one here, wanting to know if any of you lot were also going
to the Werchter festival in Belgium at the beginning of July.  I know
it's a long shot, and the bands are not all that great, but let me know
if you are...

Take care,

Alex
http://www.popjourno.com - a new little list for contemporary music,