Sinister: good stores

Francis Lovely franzmoz at xxx.com
Wed May 19 16:35:58 BST 1999

I know it may be sound silly, after such a long (and interesting debate) ,
but since there are only two weeks left for me in London, can you tell me if
there is any good music shop in London apart from the usual ones and Rough
Trade?
I mean one with good prices/strange stuff and/or bootleg.
I'm really looking for B&S bootlegs, live recordings, because I only own
their offical records (apart from a crap cassette copy of tigermilk).
Thanks in advance.
Love to everyone.
Francesco.

P.S.
I don't know if you have noticed it before but Alisa is by far the best
writer on the list (easy to read, plain and with a lot of things to say....)