No subject

Martin Wilson MartinW at xxx.uk
Wed May 19 17:04:45 BST 1999

jarkko frantila [chamomile1 at hotmail.com] wrote:
<And now for some culture. Any books you good suggest me? I went to the
library yesterday and stood for about 20 minutes in the <"english
fiction" isles but could not find anything to read. Any suggestion what
I should pick up the next time?

For some reason the book I'm reading at the moment, Kate Attkinson -
Behind the Scenes at the Museum, strikes me as a book that would appeal
to B&S fans and especially those who like SD's Ink Polaroids. It manages
to be twee and gruesome, homely and horrific at the same time and very
"English". And I'm in no way biased by the fact that it's set in both my
home towns.

My B&S badges finally arrived but it's too warm to wear my cardie. Where
can I pin them?

Time for the Train
Martin