Sinister: something weird for the week

Power15755 at xxx.com Power15755 at xxx.com
Wed May 19 17:53:02 BST 1999

Hello again,

there was something else I wanted to say, but forgot in my last post.

Ana said:

<< o smt. more interesting: The thing that triggered me from my big sleep is
 the discussion started in my last sinister-digest, about the list containing
 too few discussions and being a place where (quite a few) people try to kill
 their boredom writing the 'adventures of their everyday life'. No, don't get
 me wrong, I DO ENJOY reading that kind of posting once in a while, but I
 can't get rid of the impression, that there is less and less connection
 between the things people write in the list.

True, I noticed that as well. I'm only on the list for about 2 months now and
I don't know what it was like before, but there hardly seems to be any kind
of conversation going on here at all. Maybe there are just too many people on
the list now, I don't know. I think the more there are, the harder it gets to
get to know each other, too. I just wish I had joined earlier. I don't even
have an excuse for not doing so ...

Anyway, have a good night!

Antje