Sinister: Seattle Sinsiter... A Bootleg Message Board....

Elish Hope ehope at xxx.com
Wed May 19 18:09:08 BST 1999

ATTENTION AMERICANS!!!

Not to be nationalistic or anything, but this is a meek hello to anyone
(American or Canadian) who lives in the Northwest - Seattle, Oregon, Idaho.

The success of the Sinister list is in its 'meet-ups' and pic-nics.  Sadly,
when we are all the way over here, it is not possible for us to join in.....

So being the brazen hussy that I am, I set up a new board for people in the
Northwest to post to each other for meet ups and the like.  It's small and
fledgling, but over time we can grow with a little effort.

Looper is on his way here and there are a few other goings that there could
be meet-ups at.  If you don't want to post a message you can post me direct
: ehope at nwmls.com

I hope you'll drop us a line if you are in the area...

Snoggs,

elle