Sinister: TIGERMILK SOUND CHECK!

Elish Hope ehope at xxx.com
Wed May 19 18:14:06 BST 1999

Bummer about the release date for Tigermilk being set back until July!

I have a copy of Tigermilk, and I would like to have a little listening
party for anyone who would like to join me.  May be we could do it in June
around the date it is coming out in the UK - that way we won't feel as left
out....

I live in the Seattle area ; ehope at nwmls.com

OR check out  Seattle Sinister - A Bootleg Message Board (sorry Honey! XOXO)
at : www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb506720

Hope I hear from some people!!!

PS - Cardies are not a requirement for entry! :)

Snoggs,

elle