Sinister: strangers in paradise

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Wed May 19 18:23:40 BST 1999

Starting with uppercase :

I cannot live without dots, parragraphs, uppercases and so on. Pshycho
analize me , please! I must be totally digested by the system , my degree
of creativity tending to zero and my mind as squared as Rubik's cube.
Hard to avoid : Iain Hamilton. Everything has already said, I joined the
discussion a bit too late I am afraid.Perhaps he just wanted his 30
seconds of celebrity,even if virtual one,he just tried to show his wit and
wisdom and make us laugh, maybe he was not brought up properly...To me, it
is very difficult to express an opinion about Iain, the man, as I had not
ever seen him live. If as already someone else commented, he just thought
all of us being fakers and phoneys,my personal view is when I meet someone
supposedly sharing likes and dislikes with me and I just feel this person
is fucking disgusting, biased, bigotred, selfish or classist ,my stomach
revolts much more than in any other case, as I think he /she has no right
to ...It sounds really fascist of me, probably. But I do not feel that way
here.Some messages are annoying and stereotypical, some are just
fantastic, but judging real people on the grounds of their postings is a
difficult subject.But I cannot believe he really wanted to hurt us.Or am I
just too naive?

Changing rooms, that's it, let's talk about something new and far more
interesting.I agree with Antje, people seem not to listen /read what the
rest is posting to the list and initiate monologues with no response.Try
to make conversation,kids!Pamela will not be a teenager in five days
anymore.Oh, everybody has to cross that Rubicon, darling!Take advantage
during these three days to do all sort of things which become embarrasing
even when they are pleasant after certain age, like wearing tarty
miniskirts, go to iceskating, watch horror movies, and really trust your
favourite magazine horoscope, apart from trying to put in practice all
those wise suggestions about 'How to pull that boy you fancy in your Maths
class and who ignores you'.

What about an Eurovision party? I will prepare the Dry Martinis!

Love

Arantxa