Sinister: ramblings - jeepster news b&s content - 19/05/99

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Wed May 19 19:40:54 BST 1999

hi everyone,

more news for you all :)

other news
----------

to celebrate Neil's birthday this weekend (well, not entirely for that
purpose but if you see him give him a birthday snog), wee Beanz Geddes
is DJ'ing at the G2 in Glasgow on Sunday 23rd May, so if you fancy a
boogooloo or something head down because it is a treat for the ears and
eyes!

can't think of anything else at the minute, i'm sure i've missed stuff,
but then you'll just have to put up with me again sooner than you
thought.  recommended listening for today: smog 'knock knock' and the
new godspeed you black emperor ep alongside the new salako album.  oh,
and if anyone has any good sites they can recommend me, please mail me
the url's as i need to find some new links for my staff page.  no porn
though y'hear ;)

'til next time ...

cheers,
Katrina.