Sinister: what a lot of bother

Megan K Lehar mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed May 19 21:40:16 BST 1999

my, this is the busiest that the list has been since before the bowlie!
but there are some rather interesting posts today.  first off, jeanette
changed my life when she said:

>According to the Dr Pepper Museum (www.drpeppermuseum.com), this

dp museum????  ooooh, this is the anwser to my wildest dreams!  while
living in texas, i became addicted to the fiber enriched elixar (as it's
made with plums, it keeps your bowels nice and fresh) and have become
something of the addict.  i believe that the actual *secret* ingredient is
actually crack.  all i know is that i keep coming back to it.

keeping up with the fecalphellia theme, martin robinson said:

>tenderly by the hands of a certain Honey. It's not to say if your pet
>labrodor Harold takes a dump on the lawn someone rushes out with a poopa
>scoopa, it's normally left for the flies to feast on, but if someone
>lets a herd of elephants come in a dump on the prize rose bushes surely
>a quiet word with the local zoo is in order.

that has to be the best metaphor i've heard in quite awhile.  then
genevieve lit up my life by saying:

>but be nice to sinister,the golden rule you know,you may end up one day
>bloated on a toilet, green with syphilis, bitter and old and alone,with
no
>wife or husband to make you a nice fresh apple pie.

which is another mental image that i was desperate without.  for one so
young, your wisdom encompasses the ages genni.

um, i guess that was it.  not a lot i suppose, i just thought it was odd
that so many people wanted to cram their heads up the collective list ass.
but you know, fin de siecle.  read some joyce.

xoxo
megan