Sinister: TIGERMILK SOUND CHECK!

Matthew Hintz mhintz at xxx.edu
Wed May 19 21:53:53 BST 1999

<<Bummer about the release date for Tigermilk being set back until July!>>

	I was under the impression that Tigermilk is not being released in
the US for a few months.  A Kitchen gave me that impression.  No one here
can honestly think that it would be released in the US before the
UK--remember, we are still the colonies, suckling at Mother England's
breast.  Could anyone at Jeepster clear up this mystery?  If not we may
begin the American Revolution.  It isn't just about tea anymore.

		Living and loving
		Matthew